Supervisor Training Modules
In addition to the New Employee Required Training course, supervisors and managers must complete the Supervisor Required Training course. You will receive an access email with login instructions to complete the training within 30 days of your employment start date or your start date with new responsibilities. A supervisor is defined as “anyone supervising (having authority to undertake or recommend a tangible employment action and/or direct an employee’s work activities) an employee, but include department and program heads (e.g., Principal Investigators) even if they do not supervise people directly.” Total time required to complete the training is approximately three hours. Learning topics include:
- Performance Management Resources and Training (24 minutes)
- Performance Evaluation Resources and Training (18 minutes)
- Navigating the Employment Legal Landscape Resources and Training, Part One (ADA, FLSA and Time/Leave Entry) (25 minutes)
- Navigating the Employment Legal Landscape Resources and Training, Part Two (FMLA, Other Policies, Documentation Strategies) (15 minutes)
- Strategies for Selection and Hiring Success Resources and Training (41 minutes)
If you have any questions regarding your status as a supervisor, please contact us at email@example.com or 208-885-2323.
Note: Supervisors are also required to take the training modules designated for all employees.