Required Employee Training
As U of I Employees, we all have an obligation to act in accordance with federal and state requirements and university policy. In order to ensure you are best prepared to fulfill these obligations for the benefit of yourself, your colleagues, and students, U of I Employee Development and Learning administered our required compliance training program.
- All regular faculty and staff, temporary faculty and staff, and student employees (including graduate students) with appointments lasting three months or longer, are required to complete annual required employee training.
- New employees are required to complete the New Employee Required Training within the first 30 days of employment.
- Supervisors and managers must complete the Supervisor Required Training within 30 days of hire or start date with new responsibilities.
- Annual training is delivered through BbLearn.
- Training enrollment messages will be sent to employee work email address from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. To access the training, you will be asked to log in to BbLearn using your U of I Network ID and Password. You will receive email reminders until your training is complete.
- Training completion reports will be regularly generated and may be shared with supervisors.
For more information about All Employee Required Training, visit FSH 3180.