University of Idaho - I Banner
students walk on University of Idaho campus

Visit U of I

Learn about the many reasons the University of Idaho could be a perfect fit for you. Schedule Your Visit

campus full of students

U of I Retirees Association

UIRA has a membership of nearly 500 from every part of the University. Learn about UIRA

Purchasing Card FAQs

To order a Purchasing Card, The cardholder must complete the Purchasing Card Training, submit a Cardholder Account Form along with a Cardholder Agreement form to Accounts Payable by either emailing the completed forms to Linda Keeney, or mailing them to campus zip 4244..  You can find the forms on the Purchasing Card page.

To cancel a purchasing card, submit a US Bank Purchasing Card Cardholder Account Form with the termination account closure box checked to Accounts Payable at campus zip 4244, email to Linda Keeney, or fax to 208-885-5417.  You can find a Purchasing Card Cardholder Account Form on the Accounts Payable Purchasing Card page.

Please report all fraudulent activity on the pcard to Linda Keeney at or 208-885-5379. You will also need to contact the credit card company to have the card shut off if necessary at 800-344-5696 and fill out and submit a dispute form.  The dispute form can be found on the Accounts Payable Purchasing Card page.

You can find a link to sign up for the Purchasing Card Listserve on the Accounts Payable Purchasing Card page.  You can also unsubscribe from the Listserve by using the same link.

No, memberships whether University or personal memberships should not be charged to the pcard.  See APM chapter 75.31 C-5 for information regarding payment for University memberships.

Your purchasing card will be mailed to the billing address provided on the US Bank Purchasing Card Cardholder Account Form.

If the expense appears on the Purchasing Card statement (z docs) the person will needs to reimburse the university. The journals are completed as they are prepared, expensing the unallowable expense to the default budget. Once it is posted, a GRT prepared with the cardholders reimbursement should be submitted to The U of I Cashier Window for repayment to the university.

If the expense appears on the Purchasing Card Ledgers, please contact the Pcard Administer by email with the items listed and the reason for the error. Once the items are moved from the Purchasing Card Ledger to the personal AR, the cardholder may either forward a check to the Cashier for payment or submit their payment on line through the VandalWeb access.


Physical Address:

Bruce Pitman Center, Room 042

Mailing Address:

University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4244
Moscow, ID 83844-4244

Phone: 208-885-5394

Fax: 208-885-5417