Pricing and Registration
Registration is now closed.
- ALL CAMPERS (includes all instruction and events as well as lunch and dinner)
- Tuition - $375 (Initial non-refundable deposit - $150)
- OVERNIGHT CAMPERS ONLY (adds housing and breakfast)
- Room and Board - $275 (Additional non-refundable deposit - $150)
All discounts will be verified on your final bill. See below for details.
- Early-bird registration - $15 off tuition
- Must register before April 15.
- All-state ensemble member - $25 off tuition
- Must provide proof of participation (e.g. program from the All-State event, link to official webpage, etc.)
- We are working to fund some small performance-based scholarships. Please contact Sean Butterfield via firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Payment process and timeline
- Upon completing your online registration, all campers will reserve their spot in the camp via a non-refundable deposit rather than the full payment.
- Because some of the discounts must be verified, the initial deposit is a fixed amount and will not include any discounts.
- Total deposits: $150 for day campers, $300 for overnight campers
- Your deposit reserves meals, housing (if applicable), faculty availability, pre-booked events, and other expenses that must be paid in advance of the camp.
- June 13 - Registration Closes
- June 15 - Final bills sent
- After registration closes, we will calculate your remaining balance, and we will send you an invoice with a payment link to U of I Marketplace.
- You should receive a final bill via email no later that June 15. If you have not, please contact us.
- June 17 - Final balance due
- The final bill must be paid before your arrival at U of I on June 19.
Students who need overnight accommodations will pay the room and board fee in addition to tuition. You must be entering 9th grade in the fall to stay in university housing for this camp. The total amount due is $650 without discounts, and the non-refundable deposit for this is $300. See above for the payment process and timeline. Please read below for an overview of what your payment includes, and click on the Housing/Dining tab to the left to read a detailed description of your housing and dining options.
If a student lives close enough to the University of Idaho to commute daily to campus, they may choose to only pay tuition and not Room and Board. Students must be entering 8th grade in the fall to register for the camp.
Payment of Tuition includes:
- All camp ensembles, concerts, activities, and elective courses
- Full access to all camp facilities including the Music Building and Ridenbaugh practice rooms
- Lunch and dinner beginning with dinner on Sunday through lunch on Saturday
Payment of Room and Board includes:
- Fully chaperoned housing in our residence halls for the evenings of June 19-25.
- Breakfast (in addition to lunch and dinner) for each day of camp