Pricing and Registration
After reading the information below, click on the Register Now button above to access the registration form. At the end of the form, you will be provided with a link to the UI payment platform to pay your initial registration deposit.
- TUITION - required for all campers
- Initial non-refundable deposit of $150 due at time of registration
- All instruction, performances, and events
- Lunch at the residence hall (Mon-Sat)
- Dinner at the residence hall (Sun-Fri)
- ROOM AND BOARD - additional cost for all overnight campers
- Additional $325
- Additional non-refundable deposit of $150 due at time of registration
- Overnight housing in the residence hall
- Breakfast in the residence hall
- Additional $325
- Day campers - $400 (w/ $150 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration)
- Overnight campers - $725 (w/ $300 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration)
All discounts will be verified on your final bill. See below for details.
- Early-bird registration - $15 off tuition
- Must register before April 15.
- All-state ensemble member - $25 off tuition
- Must provide proof of participation (e.g. program from the All-State event, link to official webpage, etc.)
- We are working to offer performance-based scholarships for camp, but we are currently unable to offer these as we are rebuilding our scholarship fund after the pandemic cancellations.
- Please contact Sean Butterfield via firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Payment process and timeline
- Upon completing your online registration, all campers will reserve their spot in the camp via a non-refundable deposit rather than the full payment.
- Because some of the discounts must be verified, the initial deposit is a fixed amount and will not include any discounts.
- Total deposits: $150 for day campers, $300 for overnight campers
- Your deposit allows us to reserve meals, housing (if applicable), faculty availability, pre-booked events, and other expenses that must be paid in advance of the camp.
- June 12 - Registration Closes
- June 13 - Final bills sent
- After registration closes, we will calculate your remaining balance, and we will send you an invoice with a payment link to U of I Marketplace.
- You will receive a final bill via email no later that June 14. If you have not, please contact us.
- June 16 - Final balance due
- The final bill must be paid before your arrival at U of I for camp orientation.
Students who need overnight accommodations will pay the room and board fee in addition to tuition. You must be entering 9th grade in the fall to stay in university housing for this camp. The total amount due is $725 without discounts, and the non-refundable deposit for this is $300. See above for the payment process and timeline. Please read below for an overview of what your payment includes, and click on the Housing/Dining tab to the left to read a detailed description of your housing and dining options.
If a student lives close enough to the University of Idaho to commute daily to campus, they may choose to only pay tuition and not Room and Board. Students must be entering 8th grade in the fall to register for the camp.
Payment of Tuition includes:
- All camp ensembles, concerts, activities, and elective courses
- Full access to all camp facilities including the Music Building, Administration Auditorium, and Ridenbaugh practice rooms
- Lunch and dinner beginning with dinner on Sunday through lunch on Saturday
Payment of Room and Board includes:
- Fully chaperoned housing in our residence halls for June 18-24.
- Breakfast (in addition to lunch and dinner) from Monday through Saturday