Pricing and Registration
Registration closes June 10, 2018
Please click the Register Now button to access the registration and payment forms. Registration is divided on your accommodation requirements, so see below for details for overnight campers and day campers.
- Tuition - $300 (Initial deposit - $150)
- Room and Board - $315 (Initial deposit - $150)
All discounts will be verified at camp registration on Sunday, June 17.
- Early-bird registration - $15 off tuition
- Must register before March 15
- All-state ensemble member - $25 off tuition
- Must provide proof of participation (e.g. program from the All-State event, link to official webpage, etc.)
- Camper referral - $15 off per student (maximum of 3)
- Only previous Hamp's Campers are eligible for referral discounts
When completing this online registration, all campers will reserve their spot in the camp via a non-refundable deposit rather than the full payment. Because there are various discounts available -- many of which cannot be verified until the day of camp registration -- the initial deposit is a fixed amount and will not include any discounts. ($150 for day campers, $300 for overnight campers) The remaining balance is due upon arriving at the camp on Sunday, June 17. Your deposit reserves meals, housing (if applicable), faculty availability, pre-booked events, and other expenses that must be paid in advance of the camp.
Students who need overnight accommodations will pay the room and board fee in addition to tuition. You must be entering 9th grade in the fall to stay in university housing for this camp. The total amount due is $615, and the non-refundable deposit for this is $300. The deposit is due during your web registration, and the remainder will be calculated upon your arrival at camp in order to allow the processing of your discounts. Please read below for an overview of what your payment includes, and click on the Housing/Dining tab to the left to read a detailed description of your housing and dining options.
If a student lives close enough to the University of Idaho to commute daily to campus, they may choose to only pay tuition and not Room and Board. Students must be entering 8th grade in the fall to register for the camp.
Payment of Tuition includes:
- All camp ensembles, concerts, activities, and elective courses
- Full access to all camp facilities including the Music Building and Ridenbaugh practice rooms
- Lunch from Monday through Saturday (Not initial Sunday)
Payment of Room and Board includes:
- Fully chaperoned housing in our residence halls for the evenings of June 17-22
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner beginning with dinner on Sunday through lunch on Saturday