Wulin Hanyun Performance
Wulin Hanyun Shaolin Kung Fu Performance
The University of Idaho Confucius Institute invites you to join us for an evening of sensational physical feats, riveting martial prowess, and rousing musical performances with the Wulin Hanyun Shaolin Kungfu Martial Arts Troupe.
The Wulin Hanyun performers will be in Idaho for two performances only as part of their U.S. tour! The Shaolin Temple was established in 459 A.D. in the Henan Province of China and has continuously served as a training and spiritual center for martial arts practitioners since that time.
This spectacular event will include martial arts, weapon demonstrations, and accompanying musical performances.
As part of their tour through North America, the Wulin Hanyun performers will be stopping in Coeur d'Alene and Boise Idaho.
Thursday, January 19, 2017
- 7 p.m.
- North Idaho College Schuler Performing Arts Center in Boswell Hall
- 1000 W. Garden Avenue, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814
- Campus Map - Location 22
Friday, January 20, 2017
- 7 p.m.
- Centennial High School Performing Arts Center
- 12400 West McMillan Road, Boise, Idaho 83713
- Directions: The Performing Arts Center is found to the left side of Centennial High School, right off of McMillan Road. Parking is available directly in front of the building.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Seating at both locations is limited so please arrive early.
This event is sponsored by Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing and co-hosted by the University of Idaho Confucius Institute and the University of Idaho College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences.