Out-of-State Employees FAQ

  • What if an employee lives in another state but comes to Idaho for work?
    This employee would not qualify, only employees with the work location other than Idaho.
  • What if I have an employee that works in another country?
    The same rules apply; the EPAF must note the correct job location and the Out-of-State Workers’ Compensation form must be filled out.
  • When filling out the form do I use their annual salary?
    Only estimate the salary for the dates noted on the form and the dates they worked out of state.
  • What if my employee has been working in Idaho and just now started in another state?
    Both the EPAF Job Location needs to be changed and the Out-of-State Workers’ Compensation form needs to be filled out before they employee starts in the other state.