Welcome to I-Safety, your online hub for safety updates and resources. Please contact email@example.com or 208-885-6524 if you'd like a topic or concern posted on this page or have feedback.
Ready or not, snow and ice season is near! Read on at the link above for what you can do to help Parking Services and Facilities in their snow and ice mitigation efforts. Knowing what to do in these conditions keeps not only you safe, but the rest of the campus community as well.
Emergency Numbers for: Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls Campuses
- Campus Security (24/7): 208-885-7054
- Environmental Health & Safety: 208-885-6524
- Facilities Services (office hours): 208-885-6246
- Facilities Services (after hours): 208-885-6271
- Parking and Transportation Services: 208-885-6424
- Public Safety and Security: 208-885-2254
- Recorded Emergency Updates: 208-885-1010
- Safe Walk (24/7): 208-885-7054 or 208-874-7550 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vehicle Assistance (Pit Crew): 208-885-6424 or 4:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 208-885-7054 (Monday-Friday)