If this is a medical emergency, contact 911 and request services in your home community.
CTC EMERGENCY Crisis Hotline | 208-885-6716, Press #3
Crisis telephone counseling is available after hours and on weekends 365 days a year by calling 208-885-6716.
CTC EMERGENCY Crisis Intervention Appointments | Call 208-885-6716, Press #1
Same-day appointments are available during normal business hours for students experiencing a crisis. The Counseling & Testing Center is located in Mary E. Forney Hall Room 306. We are open from Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST for appointments.
Local Crisis Resources
- Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse (atvp.org)| 1-877-334-2887 | Moscow
- Behavioral Health Crisis Center Idaho Falls (eastidahocrisis.com) | Idaho Falls
- Crisis Center of South Central Idaho (crisisidaho.com) | Twin Falls
- St. Luke's McCall Medical Center (stlukesonline.org) | McCall
- Pathways Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho (pcccsi.com) | Boise
- Saint Alphonsus Inpatient Behavioral Health (saintalphonsus.org) | Boise
- North Idaho Crisis Center (nicrisiscenter.org) | Coeur d’ Alene