Instruction & Examples
- Our preferred program is PowerPoint in a 4:3 format saved as a .ppt or .pptx
- If you are using PowerPoint 2013 or 2016 the default is wide screen format not 4:3. You will need to change the size of your slides by following instructions by Microsoft Office support.
- We do accept .jpg or .png files and will work with the content to make sure it fits the 4:3 format.
- If submitting a .jpg or .png file the optimal resolution for the slide will need to be 1040x780.
- Please note your content submission may be distorted if submitted in .jpg or .png format
- Your slide will need to contain either photo, image, or word content.
Content Suggestions for your slide
- Who will this announcement be for?
- What is the event taking place?
- Date, time, room number, location of the event.
- Is there a cost to attend?
- Digital Signage content will need to be submitted at least 48 hours prior to your requested start date. If you have a last minute request we will do our best to upload your submission as soon as we can.
- All submissions will need to have a clear start and end date.
- If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.