We require electronic applications via the LSAC Online Services website. No decisions will be made on visiting applications until the applicant’s complete first-year transcripts are received.
We only accept visiting students from ABA-accredited schools who are in the top 50% of their class.
Priority: Rolling Based on Desired Enrollment Term
All of the following must accompany the Application for Visiting Admissions:
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Essay explaining why you wish to visit the University of Idaho College of Law – no more than two pages; double spaced; 12 point Times New Roman font; with one-inch top, bottom, left and right margins
- Letter of Good Standing from current law school indicating eligibility to return, GPA and class ranking
- Official Transcript from current law school
- Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report
- Detailed addendum of explanation if any question on the Character and Fitness section is answered “Yes”
Supplemental Information for the Application
Any of the following may accompany the Application for Visiting Admission:
- Diversity Addendum expanding on any circumstance(s) or factor(s) listed
- Any other appropriate materials