Male Survivors of Relationship Violence
One in seven men ages 18 or older will be victims of severe physical violence by a partner in their lifetime.
At UI, we want all our students to know we care for their safety and well-being. Please report to us or reach out to any of the resources below. There is help available to you.
Local and State:
- Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse: 208-883-4357 | email@example.com
- Idaho Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence: 208-384-0419 | http://idvsa.org/
- Idaho 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline | 1-800-669-3176
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence | 303-839-1852
- National Domestic Hotline | 1-800-799-7233