Male Survivors of Relationship Violence
One in seven men ages 18 or older will be victims of severe physical violence by a partner in their lifetime.
At U of I, we want all our students to know we care for their safety and well-being. You can report instances of violence to us or reach out to any of the resources below. There is help available to you.
Local and State Resources:
- Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse
208-883-4357 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Idaho Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
208-384-0419 | email@example.com
- Idaho 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Male Survivor
Online 24/7 Live Chat