General Curriculum Reports
General Curriculum Reports list routine Catalog changes that have been approved by UCC. These changes do not require Faculty Senate approval, however, they do require General Faculty approval. The items listed in these reports are considered to have General Faculty approval unless a petition requesting further consideration of specific items (signed by five faculty members) is submitted to the Faculty Senate Chair within 14 calendar days after the date of circulation. If a petition is received the items petitioned will be referred to Faculty Council and the remainder of the report will move forward.
The links below list routine curricular changes for each academic year grouped by department and/or course prefix affected, which then reference the specific General Curriculum Report in which those changes appeared.
By Academic Year
Individual Curriculum Reports
2019-2020 Academic Year
2018-2019 Academic Year
- General Curriculum Report 296, April 29, 2019
- General Curriculum Report 295, February 13, 2019
- General Curriculum Report 294, December 7, 2018
- General Curriculum Report 293, October 31, 2018
2017-2018 Academic Year
- General Curriculum Report 292, February 15, 2018
- General Curriculum Report 291, December 8, 2017
- General Curriculum Report 290, November 1, 2017