Campus Surplus Is Going Web Based

Wednesday, March 13 2013

General Surplus and Vehicle Surplus transfer forms are now web-based. Starting immediately, only these forms will be used for transferring non-used state owned property to Campus Surplus from the owning department. There are several benefits: now this information goes directly to both Campus Surplus and Asset Accounting, so this will make it much easier to rectify each departments yearly inventory report, the form is shorter and easier to use than the old Word format form, you can easily send yourself an e-copy of the completed transfer form as well for your own records, and it is sustainable, as it eliminates the need for paper copies. All other surplus property transfer formats are now defunct, and will not be accepted… please start using the new web form today. You can go to the Campus Surplus website, and on the left side under the Surplus heading you’ll find the links to these two new web forms.