Review Thanksgiving Break Parking Regulations
November 14, 2018
Parking regulations during academic breaks are different than when school is in session. Review enforcement regulations for fall break, Nov. 19-23, 2018.
- Overnight parking during fall break is valid only in Purple, Silver and Purple Economy Parking Lots. See map.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on campus streets during break. Vehicles in violation may be cited and/or towed.
- A permit is not required for daytime parking in regular spaces of Blue, Red, Orange, Purple, Silver or Purple Economy Parking Lots during fall break. Overnight parking enforcement is in effect.
- Important note: Regular, in-session enforcement resumes at 2 a.m. Monday, Nov. 26. Make sure your vehicle is moved to the appropriate lot before then.
- Gold and Green Parking Lots will be enforced as usual.
For complete information on academic break parking, view the Parking Enforcement Schedule.
Need a ride home or to the airport?
- Take advantage of the Dean of Students Holiday Break Bus. This is a low-cost, safe and convenient travel option for those headed to southern Idaho.
- Sign up for the U of I's free rideshare network, Zimride, to find a fellow Vandal who may be headed the same way you are.
Have a wonderful fall break and drive safely!
About the University of Idaho
The University of Idaho, home of the Vandals, is Idaho’s land-grant, national research university. From its residential campus in Moscow, U of I serves the state of Idaho through educational centers in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls, nine research and Extension centers, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. Home to nearly 12,000 students statewide, U of I is a leader in student-centered learning and excels at interdisciplinary research, service to businesses and communities, and in advancing diversity, citizenship and global outreach. U of I competes in the Big Sky Conference. Learn more at uidaho.edu