University of Idaho - I Banner
students walk on University of Idaho campus

Visit U of I

Learn about the many reasons the University of Idaho could be a perfect fit for you. Schedule Your Visit

Active Learning Symposium Calls for Proposals for April 30 Event

April 04, 2018

The University of Idaho Active Learning Discussion Circle is accepting proposals for the Active Learning Symposium on April 30, 2018, which will take place in the Idaho Commons. All workshops are 50 minutes; please allow time for questions. About 25 percent of workshops can be presented remotely via Zoom for those who are not available to be in Moscow. The other 75 percent will be presented in person in the Idaho Commons. Proposal topics to consider: modeling active learning strategies, active learning in large classrooms, active learning in an online or hybrid environment, active learning beyond the classroom, active learning in a specific content area, etc. Proposals are due Monday, April 16, 2018. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Submit proposals.

About the University of Idaho

The University of Idaho, home of the Vandals, is Idaho’s land-grant, national research university. From its residential campus in Moscow, U of I serves the state of Idaho through educational centers in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls, nine research and Extension centers, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. Home to nearly 12,000 students statewide, U of I is a leader in student-centered learning and excels at interdisciplinary research, service to businesses and communities, and in advancing diversity, citizenship and global outreach. U of I competes in the Big Sky Conference. Learn more at uidaho.edu