Fall 2020 Campus History Trivia Answer
- Location: Moved from the southeast corner of Sixth and Line streets to Urquhart Street to Line St. north of Sixth (1950), to make room for the engineering building
- Builder: U of I Department of Buildings and Grounds
- Dates: Constructed in 1935, moved in 1950 and combined with the Pea Weevil Laboratory Research building; demolished in 1972
- Description: One story wood frame and concrete, cedar lap siding, cedar shingles, gable roof, 98' x 30'
- Other names/uses: Pea Weevil Research Laboratory, Industrial Arts Building (following 1952 fire), Graduate Arts Studio (1970-72)