PGA Quality. Community Focused.
- No alcohol on course.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn on course.
- No radio or music on course.
- Children under five must stay in golf cart.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- No more than five minutes break at turn.
- Pace of play should not exceed 2 hours 15 minutes per nine holes.
- Please repair all ball marks and maintain pace of play.
- All 18 holes of the University of Idaho Golf Course are open while COVID-19 safety protocols remain in place.
- For information on the COVID-19 virus and the University of Idaho, please visit the university's COVID-19 webpage. The site is updated regularly and we encourage you to check it frequently for important updates.