Marketing analytics will give you a comprehensive marketing perspective. In this program, you will measure and analyze data to determine the performance of marketing efforts. You will learn to use a variety of analytic tools and methods, recognize patterns in data, and effectively interpret and communicate results. The insights you gain will help you develop more effective strategies and tactics and reallocate resources to meet organizational goals.
The marketing program could be a good fit if you:
- Are a creative thinker
- Have strong communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Like social media and other forms of new media
- Enjoy working with people
- Have an outgoing personality
With this degree, you may become a:
- Marketing director
- Brand manager
- Retail manager
- Sales representative
- Social media manager
- Advertising account manager
- Market research analyst
- Product marketing manager
- Entrepreneur/small business owner
- Customer relations specialist
- Public relations specialist
- Communications coordinator
- Creative director
Business Economics, B.S.
Operations and Supply Chain Management, B.S.