Information Technology Services Policies
The University of Idaho provides information technology resources to a large and varied group, including faculty, staff, students and guests. All members of this community are accountable for using these resources in an ethical and respectful manner that protects sensitive university information and follows the information technology policies listed below.
Information Technology Services’ policies ensure that the use of technology resources by the entire university community supports the shared educational, research and administrative mission and goals of U of I in the best possible way.
- 30.02 - Administrative Systems and Applications
- 30.03 - Information Technology Services (ITS) Security Access
- 30.10 - Identity and Access Management Policy
- 30.11 - University Data Classification and Standards
- 30.12 - Acceptable Use of Technology Resources
- 30.13 - Networked Computing Device Standards
- 30.14 - Proactive UI Network Security Measures
- 30.15 - Password and Authentication Policy
- 30.16 - Managing Systems for Employee Turnover (Electronic Information Security Policy)
- 30.17 - Identity Theft Protection Policy
- 30.32 - Computer Security Violations
- 30.33 - Banner Training and Authorization