Advancement Information Services
Advancement Information Services is the Advancement department that's responsible for entering, storing, securing, maintaining and retrieving most of the data related to the University of Idaho’s Alumni, supporters, donors and internal operations.
The main roles of our Advancement Information Services department includes:
- Maintain Personal and Company Data: Enter and maintain biographical and personal records of constituents, donors, alumni, prospects and other supporters. Also maintains any information pertaining to other businesses and organizations which provide financial or other types of support.
- Maintain Ellucian CRM Advance: Maintain ERP security, review and install bi-annual upgrades while keeping the Advancement system operational with as much up time as possible.
- Review and Approve IT Applications: Review, recommend, approve and install new IT applications for the Advancement Area.
- Create Reports: Create and disseminate financial, organizational and constituent reports for internal and external audiences.
- Analyze Data: Provide context and create a deeper understanding of data kept and combining data from multiple sources to increase likelihood of soliciting the correct audience.
- Send Communications: Assist with the data production of external communications including but not limited to newsletters, event invitations, donor recognition, pledge reminders and solicitation pieces.
- Secure Data: Manage security related to user accounts as well as personal and financial data of the University of Idaho and the University of Idaho Foundation.
- Educate Others: Train other staff members how to use and interpret reports and stored data.
View Pending Requests
This form is used to view and manage Data, Prospect Information Change, and Program Modification requests.
Meet the Team
Director, Advancement Information
Assistant Director, Senior Programmer
Technical Records Specialist
Tech. Records Specialist
Sr. Programmer Analyst