University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Available Scholarships

Rehabilitation Counseling and Human Services

A select number of U.S. Department of Education – Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) scholarships are available to students. Upon graduation, recipients of the RSA scholarships will, in return, agree to work two years for every year they receive a scholarship at a state vocational rehabilitation or related rehabilitation agency. For more information about the RSA scholars program, contact the grant project director, Dr. Bryan S. Austin at or 208-364-9902.

College of Education, Health and Human Sciences

Students may qualify for College of Education, Health and Human Sciences (EHHS) scholarships when there is an unmet financial need. For information about EHHS scholarship availability, contact Students Services at or 208-885-6610.

University of Idaho

Other scholarships for graduate students at the University of Idaho are limited. Applicants interested in U of I scholarships may contact the University of Idaho Financial Aid Office at or 208-885-6312.


Mailing Address:
University of Idaho Boise Center
322 E. Front Street
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: 208-364-4047

Fax: 208-364-4078


Web: Boise Center


Mailing Address:
University of Idaho CDA Center
1031 N. Academic Way, Suite 242
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

Phone: 208-292-2519

Fax: 208-667-5275


Web: CDA Center