COVID-19 and Other Current Infections
ECHO Idaho’s COVID-19 and Other Current Infections series provides a virtual platform for health care professionals to learn the latest and most dependable information about mainstream infectious diseases, including COVID-19, monkeypox, influenza and more.
Led by an interdisciplinary panel of experts specializing in infectious disease virology, pulmonary and critical care, geriatrics, broad spectrum family medicine and pharmacy, this series helps participants learn and implement best practices for treating patients by engaging in interdisciplinary conversation and case-based learning. Hour-long, virtual sessions are convenient, interactive, and immediately applicable to your practice.
This series took place March 24, 2020 through Dec. 6, 2022.
ECHO Idaho's full series schedule is available here.
Participation in ECHO Idaho is free.
Please register here for the ongoing sessions.
Once you register, you’ll receive convenient, day-of Zoom access directly to your inbox – join us as your schedule allows.
- No-Cost Accredited Continuing Education: ECHO Idaho offers free accredited continuing education credits (CE). CE credit is available for participating in live sessions only, not for watching recorded sessions. To learn about a session's CE offerings, claim CE and provide feedback, please log in to Eeds. To learn more about the University of Idaho, WWAMI’s continuing education accreditation and offerings, visit our CE webpage.
- Professional Development: Participants gain new skills and competencies for managing patients.
- Virtual Community: Connect with other clinicians and administrators in Idaho experiencing the demands and confusion surrounding the pandemic. Increase professional satisfaction, decrease feelings of isolation and curate a virtual community.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction: Hone skills and resources that allow patients to be seen work with their trusted clinician instead of traveling long distances to be seen by a specialist.
- Improved Quality of Care: Health care professionals who participate in ECHO Idaho increase their knowledge and self-efficacy.
ECHO Idaho is led by the University of Idaho and the WWAMI Medical Education Program.