Led by a rotating panel of experts, ECHO Idaho helps participants learn best practices for responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in Idaho. Connect with colleagues from around the state to ask questions and learn best practices from experts in the field. ECHO Idaho’s COVID-19 series will create a dialogue among clinicians about treating this infectious disease and help identify helpful resources statewide.
Virtual sessions meet from noon to 1 p.m. Mountain time on Tuesdays. Register for ongoing sessions to receive log-on information direct to your inbox.
The purpose of this series is to equip Idaho’s healthcare workforce - including providers, clinicians, policymakers and administrators - with strategies to address challenges presented as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Participation in ECHO Idaho is free for clinicians and organizations.
Join on an ongoing basis and attend sessions as you are able. You’ll have the opportunity to claim CME up to 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and receive a certificate by completing a survey for each live session attended.
- Please register here for the ongoing sessions
- Professional Development: Participants gain new skills and competencies for managing patients.
- Creating Community: Clinician teams can increase professional satisfaction and decrease isolation, thus creating a sense of community.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction: Patients can continue to work with their trusted clinician instead of traveling long distances to be seen by a specialist.
- Improved Quality of Care: Healthcare professionals who participate in ECHO increase their knowledge and self-efficacy.
- No-Cost CME: ECHO Idaho offers free continuing education credits. CE is available for participating in live sessions only, not for watching recorded sessions. To claim continuing education credit and provide feedback, please complete this COVID-19 Feedback Survey.
The University of Idaho, WWAMI Medical Education Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Idaho, WWAMI Medical Education Program designates each live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PAs, NPs, RNs, CADC/ACADC/CPS, Social Workers, Counselors and Therapists and others: Learn how ECHO Idaho can help support your continuing education needs here.
ECHO Idaho is led by the University of Idaho and the WWAMI Medical Education Program.