Lawn mowers, snow blowers, personal watercraft, go–carts, model airplanes, and ATVs are just a few of the hundreds of machines powered by small engines. Discover how small engines work and how to keep them working. Learn to use your power of hearing to identify small-engine problems, tear down and rebuild an engine, sharpen lawn mower blades, select a replacement engine, and more. You might even think about starting your own lawn mowing business.
- Crank It Up, Level 1 | pdf |
- Warm It Up, Level 2 | pdf |
- Tune It Up, Level 3 | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Crank It Up, Level 1 (#83751)*
- Warm It Up, Level 2 (#83752)*
- Tune It Up, Level 3 (#83753)*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Small Engines Helper’s Guide (#83754)*
Optional Supporting Materials