National 4-H Dairy Conference
- Sept. 27–30, 2015 plus travel
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Ages 15 to 19
- Three or more years of Dairy/Dairy Foods projects
Do you love dairying? Are you willing to extend yourself to work toward a trip to the National 4-H Dairy Conference?
The annual 4-H Dairy Conference is held in Madison, Wisconsin, the last week in September or first week in October. It is a great opportunity to share your enthusiasm for the dairy industry with youth from all over the United States and Canada.
Applicants must be
- A 4-H member currently enrolled in at least the third year of the 4-H Dairy or Dairy Foods Project.
- Between ages 15 and 19 on Jan. 1 of the year they attend the conference.
- First-time attendees to the National 4-H Dairy Conference.
- Capable and willing to share information learned upon return home.
- Interested in the production, marketing, processing and use of dairy products.
- Accomplished with outstanding record in 4-H Dairy/Dairy Foods.
The United Dairymen of Idaho sponsors several scholarships for Idaho 4-H members who have shown outstanding achievement in dairy science foods or animal projects. Delegates may have to supplement their scholarships to cover travel/conference expenses.
The number of United Dairymen of Idaho scholarships to be offered will be determined in May. Applications must be submitted through 4-H Online by May 1.