Documents and Records
New Family Club Enrollment
- Contact your UI Extension county office before enrolling.
- Enroll at 4HOnline.
- Pay at your UI Extension county office.
You may enroll at any time, but certain projects have deadlines. Enroll again when the new 4-H year begins Oct. 1.
Check the project listings to find forms specific to your project.
- 4-H Project Requirement Handbook (PDF)
- 4-H Project Record Book (Word) or (PDF)
- Learning Through Exhibiting (PDF)
- Speak Up With Confidence (PDF)
- Permanent Individual Animal Record (Word) or (PDF)
- 4-H Animal Project Record Book (Word) or (PDF)
- Sample Bill of Sale (Word)
- Sample Lease Agreement (Word)
- COOL Affidavit (Word)
- 4-H Idaho Livestock Exhibitors Biosecurity Reference Manual (PDF)
- Animal Welfare Leaders Guide (PDF)
- Animal Welfare Youth Guide (PDF)
- Policies and Procedures (English) or (Spanish)
- Idaho 4-H Today (English) or (Spanish)
- Annual Report (PDF)
- Fund Raising Approval Form PDF
- 4-H Secretary's Record (PDF)
- 4-H Club Annual Plan of Meetings and Activities (PDF)
- Parliamentary Procedure Made Easier (PDF)
- 4-H Reporter (PDF)
- Officer's Handbook (PDF)
Visit the scholarship web page.