Inside the Box
helps you discover the inner workings of computer hardware—the parts, the ports, the operating systems that make it run. Learn how to diagnose and fix problems and how to make your computer run smoother and faster.
Peer to Peer
focuses on networking computers together and making decisions about the ethical and safety issues involved in networking.
Teens Teaching Tech
is full of useful information and activities for planning community partnerships, teaching diverse audiences, and supporting community technology centers.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Computer Power Unlimited: Newbie Know-How*
- Computer Power Unlimited 1: Inside the Box*
- Computer Power Unlimited 2: Peer to Peer*
- Computer Power Unlimited 3: Teens Teaching Tech*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Located inside each curriculum book