Whether you’re into road racing, mountain biking, commuting, freestyling, or just learning to ride—this project is for you. Get started with bicycling basics, bike safety, and the rules of the road. Learn how to choose a bike that’s right for you and to care for your bike, including fixing a flat, overhauling a chain, and adjusting your breaks. Older cyclists may want to climb out of the saddle to identify obstacles to bicycling in their community and work to overcome them.
- Bicycling for Fun, Bicycle 1 (Cloverbuds) | pdf |
- Wheels in Motion, Bicycle 2 | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Bicycling for Fun, Bicycle 1 (Cloverbuds)*
- Wheels in Motion, Bicycle 2*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Bicycle Helper’s Guide*
- Don’t Get Stuck: Fix It DVD*
Optional Supporting Materials
- Cloverbuds Memory Book | pdf | (for Cloverbuds only)
*Available through your county extension office