There are few small animal projects as satisfying as raising pullets. In this multi-level project, own and provide primary care, proper housing, and feed for at 5-10 pullets for at least 90 days.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
Optional Supporting Materials
- 4-H Animal Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Permanent Individual Animal Record for each flock | pdf |
- Egg Production Record | pdf |
- Selecting & Grooming 4-H Exhibition Poultry*
- Poultry Judging*
- Egg Production Record* - Pulleys/Laying Hens Only
- Scratching the Surface, Level 1*
- Testing Your Wings, Level 2*
- Flocking Together, Level 3*
- Poultry Group Activity Guide*
*Available through your county extension office