Junior Master Gardeners is an award-winning project for elementary school age kids with dozens of fun dirty-hands projects that promote a love of gardening, develop an appreciation for the environment, and cultivate the mind.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Junior Master Gardener Teacher Leader Guide (Texas)*
Optional Supporting Materials
- Digging Deeper, Integrating Youth Gardens Into Schools & Communities (Penn.)*
- Wildlife Gardener (Texas)*
- Operation Thistle: Seeds of Despair Plant Growth & Development, Level 2 (Texas)*
- Literature in the Garden (Texas)*
- Health and Nutrition From the Garden (Texas)*
- The Michigan 4-H Guide to Herb Gardening Projects (Michigan)*
- Garden Mosaics Program Manual (New York)*
*Available through your county extension office