Gardening pays immediate returns with yummy produce and fun in the sun and shade. In this four-level project you will plan your garden, prepare the soil, plant, water, fertilize, deal with harmful and friendly insects, harvest, store, and eat the produce.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- See Them Sprout, Level A*
- Let’s Get Growing, Level B*
- Take Your Pick, Level C*
- Growing Profits, Level D*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
Optional Supporting Materials
- Gardening Helper’s Guide*
- Suggested 4-H Garden Exhibits*
*Available through your county extension office