Plan and create a first aid kit for your family in level 1, First Aid in Action
. Learn to treat cuts, scrapes, nosebleeds and bee stings and to help someone who is choking or has a broken bone. Learn how to interview someone who is injured and determine their needs.
In level 2, Staying Healthy
, have fun sharing what you know about making healthy choices related to good hygiene, healthy eating, and being active. Whether you like working with numbers, playing sports, drawing, singing, writing stories, or being funny, share your commitment to staying healthy with others in the way you enjoy.
In level 3, Keeping Fit
, you’ll design and manage your own fitness plans.
- First Aid in Action, Level 1 | pdf |
- Staying Healthy, Level 2 | pdf |
- Keeping Fit, Level 3 | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- First Aid in Action, Level 1*
- Staying Healthy, Level 2*
- Keeping Fit, Level 3*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
*Available through your county extension office