In Using Frozen Bread Dough, discover dozens of ways to shape and cook frozen bread dough. Create bread sculptures; bake, fry, or steam your dough; do experiments with flour and grain; and learn kitchen safety.
In Outdoor Fun With Frozen Bread Dough, take your bread dough outdoors to cook over a fire, on a flat rock, in a Dutch oven, in clay pots, in foil, and in a sun oven. Learn how to build a fire and prepare favorite campfire foods using frozen dough.
- Creative Ideas Using Frozen Bread Dough | pdf |
- Outdoor Fun with Frozen Bread Dough | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Creative Ideas Using Frozen Dough*
- Outdoor Fun With Frozen Bread Dough Youth Project Manual | pdf |
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
*Available through your county extension office