Have fun in the kitchen as you prepare different foods, do experiments, and go on fact-finding missions. Learn to make healthy food choices, make smart food purchases, keep foods safe to eat, prepare and preserve different foods, and discover food-related careers. Taste foods from around the world and discover food science. Activities include making ice cream, altering the fat content in a food, understanding yeast, roasting a turkey, and more.
- Six Easy Bites, Level A | pdf |
- Tasty Tidbits, Level B | pdf |
- You’re the Chef, Level C | pdf |
- Foodwords, Level D | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Six Easy Bites, Level A*
- Tasty Tidbits, Level B*
- You’re the Chef, Level C*
- Foodworks, Level D*
- Additional recipes at Fantastic Foods at http://w43.ydae.purdue.edu/
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
*Available through your county extension office