Dazzle your friends and relatives with beautifully decorated cakes.
Learn how to prepare, bake, ice, and decorate a cake. Make stars, flowers, shells, piping, and floral sprays. Explore the effects of color and how to mix your own hues. Learn advanced skills such as borders, tiered cakes, fondant, and fancy flowers. Share your skills with others by becoming a cake decorator leader.
- Cake Decorating, Level 1, Discover Cake Decorating | pdf |
- Cake Decorating, Level 2, Flowers and Borders | pdf |
- Cake Decorating, Level 3, Fondant and Tiered Cakes | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Wilton Method of Cake Decorating, Course 1, Discover Cake Decorating*
- Wilton Method of Cake Decorating, Course 2, Flowers and Borders*
- Wilton Method of Cake Decorating, Course 3, Fondant and Tiered Cakes*
- Cake Decorating/Food Garnishing Skills Checklist | pdf |
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
*Available through your county extension office