Measure, cream, sift, mix, cut, fold, beat, and bake your way to golden-brown pancakes, crisp or chewy cookies, quick and yeast breads, sponge and butter cakes, and tender, flaky pastries. Learn how to read and follow recipes. Explore baking ingredients, equipment, and techniques. Become a good judge of the quality of baked goods and learn to identify the causes of imperfect products.
- Baking 1—Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, and Cookies | pdf |
- Baking 2—Quick Breads and Cookies | pdf |
- Baking 3—Yeast Breads | pdf |
- Baking 4—Cakes, Pies and Pastries | pdf |
- Baking 4—Pies | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Baking 1 Manual | pdf |
- Baking 2 Manual | pdf |
- Baking 3 Manual | pdf |
- Baking 4 Manual | pdf |
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Use the youth project guide
*Available through your county extension office