Whether a beginner or advanced, you’ll develop new skills and create your own products using just a hook and yarn. Start by making simple items in single or double crochet such as belts, scarfs, slippers, or berets. Move on to working in color, using multiple stitch patterns, making edging, lace making, and making fitted clothing.
| pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
Optional Supporting Materials
- 4-H Crochet Project Member’s Guide and Requirements | pdf |
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Cool Stuff: Teach Me to Crochet, edited by Sue Galucki. Published by Leisure Arts
- Readers Digest Complete Guide to Needlework
- www.craftown.com/crolesson.htm (downloadable "how-to" instructions)
- www.anniesattic.com (downloadable "how-to" instructions)
*Available through your county extension office