Become a smart shopper whether you’re spending on snacks or buying your first car. Do activities that help you understand your own shopping style and consumer values, track your spending and meet a savings goal, do comparison shopping, and make your money grow by earning interest. Look into the influence of peer pressure, the power of advertising, and the rise of online shopping as you learn to make independent shopping decisions. Navigate potholes in the marketplace as you check the accuracy of information on the web and learn how to resolve a complaint—from writing letters to taking legal action.
- The Consumer in Me, Level 1 | pdf |
- Consumer Wise, Level 2 | pdf |
- Consumer Roadmap, Level 3 | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- The Consumer in Me, Level 1*
- Consumer Wise, Level 2 (#34022)*
- Consumer Roadmap, Level 3*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Consumer Savvy Helper’s Guide*
*Available through your county extension office