Learn to shoot in different positions, keep yourself and others safe, and care for your handgun. As you advance, learn how to adjust sights, coach others, and score targets. In time, you might compete in a shooting event and serve as a pistol team leader. With enough speed and precision to your shooting, you might even compete in the Olympics!
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Pistol Skills Checklist | pdf |
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
Optional Supporting Materials
- Provided at shooting sports workshops
- Pistol Member Record Book (Ohio State University)*
*Available through your county extension office