Hike for a day, overnight, or on a backpacking expedition. Learn how to dress for the weather, pack what you’ll need, eat well, find your location using a map and compass, set up camp, and seek shelter in a storm. Learn to care for an injured hiker with basic first aid and how to care for the land using leave-no-trace outdoor skills.
| pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Hiking Trails, Level 1*
- Camping Adventures, Level 2*
- Backpacking Expeditions, Level 3*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Outdoor Adventures Helper’s Guide*
*Available through your county extension office