Experience shooting as it was in the days of Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett—at close range and making your one shot count. Learn to use muzzleloader guns for target shooting, hunting, or re-enacting historical events. Learn shooting safety; different shooting positions; how to care for, transport, and store your firearm; and more.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Shooting Sports Manual | pdf |
Optional Supporting Materials
- Provided at shooting sports workshops
- Muzzleloading Member Record Book (Ohio State University)*
*Available through your county extension office