Explore the relationships between hunting and wildlife management,
understand the role of humans as natural predators, form personal
understandings of your reasons for hunting, and have fun while learning about the outdoors.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Shooting Sports Manual | pdf |
Optional Supporting Materials
- Provided at shooting sports workshops
- Hunting/Wildlife Member Record Book (Ohio State University)*
*Available through your county extension office