In Level 1 of Express Yourself, Picking Up the Pieces
, strengthen your personal communication skills by encrypting codes, writing songs, giving directions, dealing with bullies, and making a statement through art.
Level 2, Putting it Together
, helps you gain confidence in communicating with practice. Present oral reasons, plan and present speeches, communicate assertively. Learn how to make a good impression.
Level 3, The Perfect Fit
, lets you polish your communication skills. Learn about writing resumes, interviewing, developing presentations, and dealing with anxiety.
- Picking Up the Pieces | pdf |
- Putting it Together | pdf |
- The Perfect Fit | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Picking Up the Pieces, Level 1*
- Putting it Together, Level 2*
- The Perfect Fit, Level 3*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Express Yourself: Communications Helper’s Guide*
- Communications Tool Kit: Fun Skill-Building Activities*
*Available through your county extension office