Master of Music
Advancing Musical Careers
Designed to meet the needs of professional performers, composers and studio or school music teachers, this program is for those who want to pursue the curriculum as a terminal professional program or as a foundation for doctoral study. Receive rigorous instruction from a first-class faculty in a concentration that best fits your area of interest.
- One-on-one attention and personal mentorship from our accomplished faculty
- Teaching assistantships available
- Access to nationally and internationally renowned performers and educators, including artists associated with the Auditorium Chamber Music Series and the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival
- Personal mentorship in small classroom setting
- Numerous opportunities to perform solo, chamber and large ensemble music