Follow these steps to choose your residence hall room:
1. You must be admitted to the University of Idaho.
2. You will need to have your NetID username and password available to sign in to the Housing application.
3. In the application, you will be choosing your exact room and potential roommate. To make it easier to find the room you want, explore the available residence hall communities and choose three possible room options in the building/floor you are interested in living.
4. Choosing a residence hall room is done on a first-come, first-served basis. You must pay a $250 deposit to be able to choose and reserve your room.
5. Log into the Housing Application to choose your own room!
6. If you have a roommate in mind, make sure to talk with them prior to choosing your room and coordinate the building and floor you both want to live. You can then log-in to the application around the same time and choose your room together. If you don't have a roommate in mind, you can navigate the application to find roommates with similar interests based on a questionnaire that is asked to all students in the application.
7. If you need any assistance navigating the University Housing application or need any special room accommodations please contact University Housing by phone at 208-885-6571 or by email at email@example.com.