Follow these guidelines to Apply for a Residence Hall Room
1. Be an admitted student to the University of Idaho.
2. Have your student NetID user name and password available to sign in to the Housing portal.
3. Make sure to have viewed the Residence Hall Communities available and have a floor/room in mind. View Communities!
- Make sure to pick out 3 possible room options in the building/floor you are interested in living in. This will make it easier for you find the room you want in the application system! View Floor Plans to See Room Options!
4. Log into the Housing Application!
5. Pay a $250 deposit to reserve a room.
6. Pick your own room! This means that you pick your own building, room, roommate and room type from the available options.
7. If you need any help going through the University Housing application or you need any special room accommodations please contact University Housing by phone at 208-885-6571 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.