Housing & Residence Life specializes in serving summer youth camps including athletic camps, leadership workshops and skill-building retreats.
We offer housing, dining and facility accommodations for groups of five to 1,000 guests from May 27 to August 4.
Theophilus Tower is an 11-story residence hall capable of housing approximately 400 people (each floor accommodates about 45 people) and is serviced by two elevators. The Tower offers double rooms; each room includes two twin beds, two vanity and dresser sets, two closets, two desks and two chairs. Each floor has a central restroom, shower facility and lounge.
Living Learning Communities
Living Learning Communities (LLCs) are eight apartment-style buildings that house approximately 64 people per building (each floor accommodates roughly 20 people). The LLCs offer two to four single bedrooms within suites; each room includes a twin bed, closet, desk, book shelf, chair and dresser. Each suite includes a living room and kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, sink and cabinet space). Bathrooms are located in the middle of each suite.
Two week minimum stay requirement
Wallace Residence Center
Wallace Residence Center can house approximately 735 people (each floor accommodates roughly 45 people). Shaped like the letter "H", there are two wings of six floors and two wings of four floors. The Hub, our on-campus dining hall is located on the ground floor. Wallace offers four-person suites; each room includes two twin beds (bunk style), two dressers, one vanity with sink, two closets, two desks and two gaming chairs. Bathrooms are located in the middle of each four-person suite.
View Floor Plan
Standard Room Amenities
Each residence hall room comes equipped with:
- Room furniture (twin bed, wardrobe, set of drawers, desk and chair)
- MicroFridge unit
- Internet access (wireless guest access)
- Room key access
In each residence hall you will have access to:
- Free Laundry facilities (provide your own detergent)
- Community lounge space for group occupied floors (including sofas, chairs, television, etc.)
- Community kitchen facilities (not available in the Tower)
- Common areas professionally cleaned daily
- Building card key access
- Linen packages are included in the room amenities for youth groups when requested in advance.
- Adult groups can purchase linen packages for their conference if needed.
- Wallace Residence Center & Theophilus Tower Double: $20.00 (per person/per day)
- Wallace Residence Center & Theophilus Tower Single: $24.00 (per person/per day)
- LLC Single: $29.00 (per person/per day)
Housing guaranteed numbers will be due four days prior to the group's earliest arrival.
- Daily Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner): $25.00 (per person/per day)
Meal cost includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Hub. On check-in and checkout days, groups may eat meals at a reduced rate. Meal guaranteed numbers will be due 14 days prior to the group’s earliest arrival.
Conferences will be billed based on either their guaranteed number of attendees or the number of actual conference attendees, whichever is greater. If your actual conference attendees are fewer than the guaranteed number in your contract, you will still be billed for the guaranteed number.
- Conference groups will be notified of any damages or additional charges within two weeks of the conference end date.
- Invoices will be emailed to conference groups within 14 days of the conference end date.
- Payment is due within 30 days of receiving the conference invoice.
Conference groups that are eligible for tax exempt status must submit an ST-101 Form to Housing & Residence Life with their Facilities Use Agreement prior to the conference start date.
Housing Conferences combine flexible dining options including meal plans, catering, meals to go and off campus accommodations. Dining arrangements should be made no later than two weeks prior to your group's arrival.
Two weeks prior to your conference stay, your Summer Conference Coordinator will contact you to finalize details including:
- meals including dietary accommodations
- final participant numbers
- check-in and checkout dates