Housing & Residence Life specializes in serving summer youth camps including athletic camps, leadership workshops, skill building retreats and more during late May to early August. We offer housing, dining and facility accommodations for groups of five to 1,000 guests. We invite you to explore our options and book your stay with us this summer.
Wallace Residence CenterWallace Residence Center can house approximately 735 people (each floor accommodates roughly 45 people). Shaped like the letter "H", there are two wings of six floors and two wings of four floors. The central dining area, called "Bob's" is located on the ground floor. Wallace offers four-person suites; each room includes two twin beds (bunk style), two dressers, one vanity with sink, two closets, two desks and two gaming chairs. Restrooms are located in the middle of each four-person suite.
View Floor Plan
Theophilus Tower is an 11-story residence hall capable of housing approximately 400 people (each floor accommodates about 45 people) and is serviced by two elevators. The Tower offers double rooms; each room includes two twin beds, two vanity and dresser sets, two closets, two desks and two chairs. Each floor has a central restroom, shower facility and lounge.
View Floor Plan
Living Learning Communities
Living Learning Communities (LLCs) are eight apartment-style buildings that house approximately 78 people per building (each floor accommodates roughly 20 people). The LLCs offer two to four single bedrooms within suites; each room includes a twin bed, closet, desk, book shelf, chair and dresser. Each suite includes a living room and kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, sink and cabinet space). Restrooms are located in the middle of each suite. There are few double rooms available within each building.
Two week minimum stay requirement
McConnell is a three-story building that can house approximately 55 people (each floor accommodates roughly 30 people). Each floor offers single rooms; each room includes a twin bed, dresser, closet, desk, chair, vanity and sink. Each floor has a restroom, shower facility and lounge.
View Floor Plan
Standard Room Amenities
Each residence hall room comes equipped with:
- Room furniture (twin bed, wardrobe, set of drawers, desk and chair)
- MicroFridge sets
- Internet access (wireless and hardwired)
- Room key access
In each residence hall you will have access to:
- Free Laundry facilities (provide your own detergent)
- Community lounge space for group occupied floors (including sofas, chairs, television, etc.)
- Computer lab
- Community kitchen facilities (not available in the Tower)
- Common areas professionally cleaned daily
- Building card key access
- Linen packages are included in the room amenities for youth groups when requested in advance.
- Adult groups can purchase linen packages for their conference if needed.
Make your reservation today: (208) 885-6571
Twin Larch Retreat and Conference Center is located on Moscow Mountain approximately 5 miles north of Moscow, Idaho. Located on 42 acres of preserved timber and cultivated land, it is the ideal setting for team building, relaxing and refreshing the spirit.
Twin Larch was gifted to the University of Idaho by an anonymous donor and is located on the southern slope of Moscow Mountain. The modified ranch-style building has been remodeled to accommodate small to medium groups of up to 35 people. The house features a fully functioning kitchen, three meeting rooms, two and a half fully stocked restrooms and a covered porch. There is office space equipped with a computer, printer/copier and office supplies. Conference materials are available including a DLF projector, projection screen, free standing white boards and white board materials.
The facility is open for use from March through October/November (weather permitting). Twin Larch is closed during the winter.
Please call at least 10 days prior to your event start date. To make your reservation, call or email University Housing at (208) 885-6571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free for all University of Idaho affiliated groups.
For Non-University of Idaho groups:
- Daily Rate- $395
- WSU and Non-Profit Rate: $250
- Consecutive Day Rate- $195 for each additional day
Guests may bring their own food and drinks, but any catering must be facilitated by the University of Idaho Vandals Dining. You can contact Vandals Dining at (208) 885-2576.
Housing's Summer Conferences combines flexible options for eating including Dining Center meal plans, catering, meals to go, and off campus accommodations to meet your conference needs. Special dining arrangements must be made no later than two weeks prior to your group's arrival.
Standard room and board packages include three meals per day at Bob's Dining Center. View Conference Rates for more information. Bob's features a range of options, varying menus and healthy choices.
Bob's Hours of Operation
- Breakfast: 7 a.m.- 8 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Two weeks prior to your conference stay, your Summer Conference Coordinator will contact you to finalize all details of your meals including dietary accommodations, final participant numbers, and check-in and checkout dates.
Due to the variance in conferences participants during the summer, Bob's Dining Center will only open for a maximum of 50 people. This includes multiple groups. We will work with each small group individually on meal plans and options.
(208) 885-6255, email@example.com.
- Wallace Residence Center & Theophilus Tower Double: $18.50 (per person/per day)
- Wallace Residence Center & Theophilus Tower Single: $22.00 (per person/per day)
- LLC Single: $26.00 (per person/per day)
- Daily Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner): $23.50 (per person/per day)
Meal cost includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at Bob's Dining Center
On check-in and checkout days, groups may eat meals at a reduced rate
Linen Package Rates
- Linen packages are available for $10.00 (per person/per week)
- Linen packages are included for all youth groups upon advance request
Billing Process and Guidelines
Conferences will be billed based on either their guaranteed number of attendees or the number of actual conference attendees, whichever is greater. Guaranteed numbers are due one week prior to your conference arrival date. If your actual conference attendees are fewer than the guaranteed number in your contract, you will still be billed for the guaranteed number.
- Conference groups will be notified of any damages or additional charges within two weeks of the conference end date.
- Invoices will be mailed to conference groups within 30 days of the conference end date.
- Payment is due within 30 days of receiving the conference invoice.
Conference groups that are eligible for tax exempt status must submit an ST-101 Form to University Housing with their Facilities Use Agreement prior to the conference start date.