download adobe reader

Contact Us

Student Insurance

Student Health Insurance
phone: (208) 885-2210
fax: (208) 885-1002

Student Health Clinic

Student Health Clinic
phone: (208) 885-6693
fax: (208) 885-5354

831 Ash Street

Clinic Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Holidays/Academic Breaks
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.


Gritman Medical Center
phone: (208) 882-4511

Quick Care

Moscow Quick Care
phone: (208) 882-0540

Nutrition Counseling

Nutrition Counseling

Marissa Rudley, MS, RD, LD
Campus Dietitian
Student Health Clinic
Room # 101
University of Idaho
Moscow, ID 83843
Phone: (208) 885-6717

Business Office

Student Health Business Office
phone: (208) 885-9232

University Psychiatrist

University Psychiatrist
phone: (208) 885-6716

Insurance Forms Redirect

Insurance Requirement Forms

Online Health Insurance Information Form
Online form available until the first day of classes each semester.
After logging in, select the current term and follow the instructions. 

Printable Health Insurance Information Form
If prior to the first day of classes, online form must be used. 
Fax to (208) 885-1002 or place in the SHIP drop box inside the University Avenue Entrance of the Student Health Services Building.

Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP) Forms

The following forms can be submitted via:

(208) 885-1002

Direct Mail
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4201
Moscow ID 83844-4201

Forms can also be dropped off at the SHIP Office, Room 129, in the Student Health Services Building. There is also a SHIP Office drop box inside the University Avenue entrance of the Student Health Services building.

SHIP Qualified Late Enrollee Form - for students who have involuntarily lost employer sponsored health insurance or Medicaid. Documentation showing details of the qualifying event must be attached to the completed form and submitted within 30 days of loss of coverage. 

SHIP Special Circumstance Enrollment Form - for students who do not meet the standard eligibility provisions for SHIP enrollment. Form must be completed by the first day of each semester.