Tutoring & College Success
Tutoring & College Success supports students in their educational endeavors by providing academic and personal success strategies through tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, academic coaching, structured courses, workshops, and presentations.
The University of Idaho believes success involves more than mastery of academic content. True success requires the ability to:
- Set realistic and measurable goals
- Manage time & finances
- Think critically
- Study effectively
- Maintain physical and emotional health
- Balance social, family and academic responsibilities
- Build a strong network of social and professional contacts
Interdisciplinary Studies Courses
Tutoring & College Success offers College Success Strategies and Focus on Success courses each semester.
Courses are is for students who wish to develop strategies for setting academic goals and coping with coursework. These include study strategies, university orientation, learning styles and career options. We reach these goals by focusing on:
- Increasing your independence as a learner
- Defining your career goals and major
- Learning how personality and learning style influence success
- Learning and applying successful study methods
- Financial Literacy
- Graduate School information
- Discovering University of Idaho opportunities
Need more information or help finding the right tutor for you? Contact Tutoring & College Success at (208) 885-6307 or email email@example.com.