College Assistance Migrant Program
The College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) assists students who have qualifying migrant/seasonal farm work backgrounds by providing financial and academic support services.
What Can CAMP Provide?
CAMP provides a supplemental scholarship to qualified students who attend the University of Idaho. The CAMP scholarship will help assist with the cost of tuition, room and board, books and transportation.
Students may also receive additional support through:
- Financial Aid application and processing
- Follow-up services for continuing students
- CAMP diversity scholarships for continuing CAMP students from their sophomore to senior year of study
- Out-of-state tuition waiver
- Health service referral
- Assistance with application process (admissions, financial aid, housing, etc.)
- Academic advising
- Personalized tutoring
- Student advocacy
- Computer/registration workshops
- Orientation retreat
- Career day
- Farmworker Awareness Week
- Leadership retreat
Farmworker Awareness Week
Giving the campus and Moscow community the opportunity to participate in social action events regarding farmworker issues. March 2016 event details coming soon.