For the 2012 Katy Benoit Safety Forum, we welcome guest speaker Tyson Wooters to our campus to provide tools and inspiration to protect and grow our community.
In his energetic, motivational leadership keynote, Tyson gets his audiences laughing and examining their opportunity to be part of out UI campus community.
After hearing Tyson speak, students will walk away with:
- new energy as individuals and members of the UI Campus Community
- awareness as to whether their goals and actions are in line with their potential and values
- new commitment to exceeding goals
- a craving for deeper connection to the community around them
- perspective on what it means to be devoted to a cause, whether a political movement, one’s own education, their college or the betterment of their campus community